The Requisites for appearing into Lippe Award Exam 2020
– The maximum age is 35 years.
– Anyone who claims to be homeopath can appear into examination.
– The fees should be paid via bank transfer (either through neft or imps)
– Please Send the picture (receipt) of fees Transfer in WhatsApp Chat Box given below.
– If you are paying the fees via cash deposit please add 60 rupees extra as Cash Deposit Machine (CDM )charges.
– After completing the registration process we will contact you through email within next 7 working days.
– Kindly keep checking your email for further communication.
– Please mention your working Email ID Only because you will get the admit card and other important details via email.
– Bamra Arogya Trust is not responsible for any bank transfer failure or technical problems.
– If you don’t get the confirmation within a week of submitting registration details, contact the trust via given email Id.
– please read the eligibility criteria and other rules on the website. We are not responsible for any disputes.
– The exam center will be notified through email only
1. Process the Payment on the following bank details:
Bamra Arogya Trust
State Bank of India
A/c No: 32167993954,
IFSC Code: SBIN0000645
2. After successful payment, make sure you note the Transaction ID for further reference.
3. Share the screenshot/photograph of the payment acknowledgement via WhatsApp on (+91 83053 67544)
4. (If you are paying the fees via cash deposit please add 60 rupees extra as Cash Deposit Machine (CDM ) charges.)
The Examination fee for Lippe Award 2020 - Rs. 300/-
The registrations have been closed
We appreciate your enthusiasm and encurage you to apply again when the registrations open again